Piron understands the difference in the process of creating online tutoring content of Higher Education and K-12 content. We understand the target audience and curriculum for which content development has to be done and ensure the development goes through the best practices of instructional designing, and a rigorous process that leads to superior degree programs delivered against predictable timelines. Institutions success is assured through appropriate communications and approvals at each milestone.
To initiate the process, we offer flexible online classroom model to our clients which uses our existing learning management system and tools or uses the client’s development environment. Throughout the content development phase, our experts partner with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of developed content.
Key points that stands us apart in Higher Education Content Development:
- Our 8 years of rich experience and a team comprising of Instructional Designers, Graphic Designers, and Project Managers,
- We deploy effective development methodology which is flexible making the entire process very easy
- Use of Rich media We have capabilities to develop content in rich media format comprising of full video, audio advanced media tools.
- Integrating simulations within content
- Multi-modal solutions may include self-paced and instructor-led courses, virtual labs and virtual classes, handheld content, and printed job aides.